enidd tagged me to write about seven random things. Thanks enidd. It’s not often I’m tagged and it makes me feel loved.
Racking through my rather random brain, it was hard to come up with anything that seemed worthwhile. But I came up with some boring randomnesses and this is what I got…
1. When I was six, I fell off my bike and hit my head. The result was a black eye that was closed for a week. I think my parents were embarrassed to take me out in public (in case someone thought they did it to me).
2. I’m not a huge fan of the beach. While I don’t mind a dip in the ocean, I hate sitting on the beach getting burnt. And sand is overrated. But I swear, I really am a true blue aussie.
3. I took my first overseas trip in utero. My parents went on a holiday to Germany when mum was six months pregnant with me. At least I had a first class position all the way.
4. I finished school, and started university, when I was 16. This is simply a result of the differences in the state education systems in Australia, not because I’m a brainbox. Sorry.
5. Continuing on the non-brainbox theme, I have two degrees. One is a Bachelor of Business in Communication. The other is a Bachelor of Arts in Media Studies. Now here’s the dumb thing – both are underpinned by the exact same communication theories. So I needed to do two degrees to learn the same thing twice.
6. I have flat feet and bad knees. I use this as a legitimate excuse to avoid high hells, I mean, heels. At all costs.
7. I am one of five children. My anguished mental state is a result of the fact that I was the youngest for six years, before my little brother came along. After that, I was abruptly thrust into middle-child-dom.